RSS

LaTanya B. I LOVE fashion and art. Outside of work (and sometime during work lol!) this is where my head is. I love anything that can express feeling and emotion whether it be music, poetry, dance, art, books and even fashion which I consider an art in itself. My advice is to do whatever brings peace and joy to your life even if your not doing it for a living. Who knows, things can change:) I hope this blog brings happiness and light. Peace & Love, L.B.

Pages

iPhone or Sidekick

I've been going through this debate with myself as to wether or not I should convert to an iPhone. It would be so good for my lifestyle and keeping things in order not to mention all the apps!

Right now I have a Sidekick LX and I've been considering upgrading to the new one that was just released. I don't like to just read what's on the site and get things. I need to talk with someone who has the phone who can tell me what they like and show me the features but I don't know
anyone that has the new sidekick.

I'm up in the air about it. Switching to an iPhone would mean switching providers and I don't think I want to go to At&t. I like T-mobile.

So what do you think? Would u switch? Who would you choose?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment