RSS

LaTanya B. I LOVE fashion and art. Outside of work (and sometime during work lol!) this is where my head is. I love anything that can express feeling and emotion whether it be music, poetry, dance, art, books and even fashion which I consider an art in itself. My advice is to do whatever brings peace and joy to your life even if your not doing it for a living. Who knows, things can change:) I hope this blog brings happiness and light. Peace & Love, L.B.

Pages

Tahari Has An App

According to WWD.com, Elie Tahari is going to have an app on iPhone. You'll be able to view the collection and even see detailed shots. Seems a lot like Style.com but whateves. Another feature that I think it cool (and Style.com doesn't have) is you can get information on where to buy the items. So look out for that. I still don't have an iPhone (womp) so I can't join in but tell me about it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment